Friday, May 14, 2010

Update on the decals and renovations

I finished the first of the decals last night. I think they look pretty good. I'm going to try to finish up that project this weekend and then I will be sure to post pictures on the site. I think they are really going to add something to the look of the bike.

I'm also starting to get the parts in for the lightening up project. I got my titanium handlebar in the mail the other day, but yesterday I found a great deal at Performance Bike on an Easton Monkey Lite XC carbon handlebar. I'm deciding between the two. The other will go up on craigslist.

I'm still waiting for the stem and fork.

Off to ride today, finally. They keep calling for sun and heat and it continues to rain. Hopefully today will be my lucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment