Friday, May 21, 2010

Build II



Well, the shim for my handlebar isn't in yet, but I'm expecting it tomorrow. I picked up some pre-ordered goodies from Performance today. I picked up my XT cassette and my Egg Beater 2 ti pedals. They are superlight! I also got a killer deal on a Ritchey WCS seat post at under 200g, not bad for $33 after the use of some rewards points.




I put the seatpost on today already and I'm in the process of putting on the pedals. I'm going to try to get my fork on tonight, at least enough that I can measure and maybe cut it down so I just have to stick on the stem and handlebar tomorrow.




My wheels should be in next week and then it will be all finished. I swear, no more stuff...well, until I add the Moto Fly Team ti frame. Maybe next year :-).




As always, pics will be on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment