Sunday, March 4, 2012

After...

After the paint job I have a 2006 Cervelo Soloist that looks and feels like a 2012 Cervelo.  I do not just love, I am infatuated with it.  It is super stealth.  I even had a tough time capturing the glossy black lettering on the flat black stealth paint.

I have included pics below from the painter and then after the build that took place this weekend.  This bike is better than I ever expected. Design by me, inspired by the Cervelo R5ca.  Painting by Motosports Performance, Krystos Efantis (www.mspracing.net).






















Build:

Frame: 2006 Cervelo Soloist
Fork:   Easton EC90 SLX
Crank: Sram Red (Force 53t chainring (-50g over sram red ring)
Pedals: Look Keo 2
Wheels: Pro Lite Gavia 38mm Carbon Clinchers
Tires: Michelin Pro Race 3
Rear Der: Sram Red
Front Der: Dura Ace 7800
Brakes: Sram Red black
Saddle: Fizik Arione Versus (black, glossy black) K:ium rails
Handlebar: Pedal Soft 5th Round alu (218g)
Handlebar tape: Lizard Skins 2.5 DSP
Stem: Uno super light (111g)
Shifters: Sram Red
Cassette: Sram

No comments:

Post a Comment