Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Complete!







The upgrading is mostly done now. I still want to put on my new Cane Creek S-1 headset to replace the crap that Moto put on the bike. I have the headset and my home made tools (I'll show these off in a later post) I just need to find some time to put it on. I'm also planning on a front tire upgrade. I'm just trying to find a nice, wide tire with low weight.

The bike is a lot lighter and easier to handle now. The performance is far better than it was with the stock parts. I added the Reba Race fork with push loc, egg beater 2 ti pedals, a titanium handlbar, xt cassette, spinergy xyclone wheels, ritchey wcs seat post, and I changed out my grips.
I have to re-weigh the bike. I'm guessing I shaved a few pounds off of the original 28 lbs. I love the look of the new version too, with the white fork against the gray frame and the mentions of red highlights throughout the parts of the bike. Here's some pics:





(Before)





(After)
























No comments:

Post a Comment