Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ready to Ride









The build is officially done! I was able to stay up the past couple of nights to finish it off. Building it up basically from just a frame was rewarding and offered me the ability to customize almost every aspect of it.

The 1x9 conversion is done. I took a close up of the BBG bash guard, chain, and n gear jump stop. I'll let you know if it all works well. I added Ergon GXP-1 team green grips, to add a little spot of color to the otherwise black and gray bike.





I really like the look of the Sette Evo saddle too. I don't know how it'll ride, but it looks great in my opinion. I added Shiman m520 pedals, bb7 mechanical brakes, speed dial levers, and an adjustable stem rather than the god-awful anchor that Moto provides for you.








I'll be taking it on its maiden voyage sometime this week. I have noticed that the disc brakes are a little mushy, but I think that is to be expected for brand new brakes. I also have to make sure the wheels are in true as there is some spotty rub on disc brakes as they roll through the adapters.

Enjoy the pics! I'll be sure to let you know how she rides later this week.




















No comments:

Post a Comment