Monday, June 10, 2013

More goodies

After selling my frame this past weekend and a bunch of parts this Wednesday, I have a bunch of money in my pocket for this project.  So, of course, I gotta make use of it to get this bike LIGHT, right?

I purchased a super light stem made by Hylix from ebay.  Shipping might be slow (due to come in at end of the month) but the price was right and the stem only weighs 99 grams!  I also got a super light BBG bash guard, 28g!  I purchased a new Race Face evolve crankset as well, although I'm not sure that I'm going to keep that toy.  I may continue using my old beat up crankset to save some bones.  Not much weight savings there, so I'm not sure that I need to keep it.

Now, I just wait for my frame to come in from the main land.  C'mon already!

No comments:

Post a Comment