Friday, August 13, 2010

From 2 to none

So I made the decision to sell my Reba Race 29er, which I loved. I really wanted to give the Fox F29 a try. The bad news was that when I checked out the brand new Fox F29 that I bought, it turned out to be not so brand new. Granted, it was a take off, but it had marks, scuffing and nicks all over it. So I sent it back to the seller. For the last two weeks I've gone through life with no fork and, thus, no mountain biking. I've started my full time training for the Baltimore Half Marathon coming up in October, so I don't have a ton of time for it anyway, but I'd still like to be hitting the trail once or twice a week before the winter sneaks up on me.

Now I'm spending my spare time trying to find an affordable Fox f29. Ugh, I should've just kept the Reba and ridden the heck out of it. Let me be your cautionary tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment