Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chinese Carbon 29er LTK023 Shifting Issue

So, I still have not been able to resolve my shifting issues.  I took the bike to my local bike shop and they have tried everything, basically putting all new parts on my bike to resolve the shifting issues with no luck.  They have deduced that the problem must be with the internal plastic housing put in by the manufacturer.  This is consistent with what other buyers of this frame have found.  The service manager with 25 years of experience is going to take over the case on Monday to try to resolve the issues.

In the meantime, I have written to LT Bikes and have asked that they reimburse me for the repair since the frame is not performing the way it is supposed to.  This will truly test the level of customer service they provide.  I will be sure to report my progress. Just hoping that I can get this all resolved by Wednesday, in time for my first planned long ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment