Thursday, February 23, 2012

Paint has begun

The Fizik Arione Versus (black)
My new project is under way.  The other night I stripped my frame bare.  It is shocking how light it is without any equipment on it.  I'm busy shuttling old parts to the post office and receiving the new parts at my door.

I found an incredible saddle to go with my new paint scheme, the Fizik Arione Versus, which is a matte black color with Fizik written on the seat in glossy black...a perfect match.  I'm also changing out the sram red silver brakes for the sram red black brakes.  The other big change is going from an FSA K Wing carbon bar (291g) to  a pedalsoft alu bar (218g).  In addition to the great weight savings, I'm also going to make about $125 on the exchange.

I'm looking forward to seeing my new paint job.  It should be done in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment