Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time For A Change

Ok, so I'm changing up the blog a little bit.  Since I haven't been able to find much time to go mountain biking lately and because I don't actually have a Motobecane anymore, I've decided to change focus.

My intent is to write a little about this, a little about that.  I'm trying to get some miles in under my belt these days since the rough weather is holding off.  I'm also trying to get a bit of weight off after the holidays.

I really would like to review my new Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite shoes pretty soon and some of my other new gear. I'd also like to review some rides and write about some things that other people actually care about.

Thanks for visiting. Hope I write about something you enjoy.  Early run tomorrow.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment